LAST UPDATE: March 14, 2013
This Transaction Policy, along with the Terms and Conditions apply to you to the extent that you are purchasing products via the website. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this Transaction Policy shall have the meanings given to them in the Terms and Conditions found here: www.troutrainwear.com.
- Changes We reserve the right to change this Transaction Policy at any time. Changes will be effective when notice of such change is posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to check the Transaction Policy regularly to determine whether any changes have been made; please check the Transaction Policy frequently for updates by checking the date of the “Last Update” at the top of this document. Continued usage of the Website after a change in the Transaction Policy constitutes acceptance of the then current Transaction Policy.
- Acceptance It is important that you read the Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, this Transaction Policy) and indicate your acceptance by clicking the “I agree” icon or button as applicable or required in completing your purchase. By clicking the “I agree” icon (which signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, the Transaction Policy), you agree, on your behalf and on behalf of any entity on whose behalf you may act, to accept and abide by this Transaction Policy.
- Registration and Passwords In order to make purchases on the Website, you may be required to register and create an account on the Website. Your use of such account must comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Authorised Purchasers You must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence in order to purchase products through this Website.
- Payment Terms Your total purchase price and any and all applicable Canadian sales, use and value added taxes (“Sales Taxes”) for each purchase transaction will be set out on a transaction confirmation. All fees and applicable taxes are your responsibility and for your account. If Trout is required by law or by administration thereof to collect any applicable Sales Taxes from you, you shall pay such Sales Taxes to Trout concurrent with the payment of any fees upon which such Sales Taxes are calculated. Where Trout is not required by law or by administration thereof to collect applicable Sales Taxes, you shall pay such Sales Taxes directly to the appropriate taxing authority and shall provide evidence of such payment to Trout upon request. We take all reasonable care to make this Website secure. In order to provide secure payment transactions, Trout uses a secured payment system. This means that all confidential data (e.g. credit card number and expiry date) are encrypted and transmitted directly, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to a secured server. We may make available to you various payment processing methods to facilitate the purchase of products. You agree to abide by any relevant terms of service or other legal agreement, whether with us or a third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method. You agree that Trout reserves the right to add or remove payment processing methods at its sole discretion and without notice to you. All transactions on the Website are transacted in Canadian currency.
- Order Confirmation If you do not receive a confirmation of your order or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with us whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process.
- Order Acceptance We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by or using the same online account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
- Pricing and Other Errors If the amount you pay for a product or service through our Website is incorrect regardless of if such error is caused by human error, an incorrect price posted on the Website, or the purchase system did not properly process payment for your order, then we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel that transaction. If we choose to cancel the transaction, and you have been charged an amount for the transaction, we will refund to you the amount that you have paid.
- Returns and Exchanges If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you must contact us within 15 days of the date you received your order by telephoning us at 416-722-9514 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you instructions on the process for the exchange or return any unwashed or unworn items purchased from us. Please include your proof or purchase with your return. Your shipment must be sent to us prepaid as we will not accept C.O.D. deliveries. Once we process the return, we will refund the original account charged for the original purchase.
- Risk Any product you purchase from us is made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for all such items will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.